Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

The Emo...

Nobody wants to catch the emo.

Though I gotta admit...felt bad for Sonic at the end...that was sum foul Athletes foot! lmao

DE_aztec DE_aztec

i HATE Campers lol

Not bad...kinda felt like it could've used a little more action. But I like the re-creation of the scenery and the actual sound clips from the game. Definate nice touch.

Djbt - Lost In Her Eyes - Djbt Djbt - Lost In Her Eyes - Djbt

Hmmm...

Not too bad. Sounds more easy-listening or classic-soft than it does R&B. But atleast it didn't sound like a bunch of shit thrown together which I have heard sometimes. lol So that's definately a good thing. The only instrument I wasn't feeling too much was the flute...could've used like a violin or sumthin more classic string in it's place to coincide with the vibe. But altogether it wasn't horrible. It was a nice jawn...I just wouldn't classify this particular piece as R&B.

SinZLazTWordZ responds:

Yeah i hear what your saying... but when i started making it... i wanted it to be R&B... perhaps i swayed from my true meaning with my feelings for the music... who knows... i just let the music come out... it was intented as R&B so i guess... that idk.. haha i do hear you ... and don't worry... i forgot to put the bass in so il re upload it and let you know when its out =]

DJ BT

Spy VS Spy REMIX!!! Spy VS Spy REMIX!!!

Well...

With the exception of the bass being wayyyy to high...it's a dope beat. Spy VS. Spy was always one of my favorite beats on NES too...so I have a genuine appreciation for anyone who remakes it or samples it.
I could definately spit sum sick shit to this if that bass wasn't so hard! I'm listenin to it now on my studio monitors and the level is just way too powerful. U need to condense it or pull it session back up and filter it.

kurotoko responds:

Thanks for the sweet review! i could probobly redo the song, i have horrible headphones, so when i record i dont adjust the bass accordingly. oh well. Thanks for the review and i hope i can get someone to rap ont his track real soon!

Hip hop wont stop Hip hop wont stop

Not bad, but needs work...

Beat choice: 10
Lyrically: 9
Mixing: 6
Swagger: 7
Overall Presentation: 7

Lyrically and the choice of beat were the dominate elements of this track. Certain parts of all three of your flows could've been executed a little stronger...but it wasn't anything that truely hurt the track.
What did hurt it on the other hand was the inexperience in mixing. The instrumental was far too powerful over the vocals which landed up drowing out your words and your impact. If you bring the vocals up to a flush level with the beat, it'd make decent mixtape material.
Keep droppin homie.

Madwigged responds:

Wordizzo thanks for the review man. I keep rollin and get a little better at it each time i drop a track. Im workin with some pretty good tools i think, just gotta get better at using them. Thanks for the review.